Monday Motivation For Lifelong Results
Practice this every day until the day you will set a new goal. Because you will have achieved the one you have today and set the bar higher.
It doesn’t matter if we crawl, we walk or we run. All it matters is that we keep our legs moving on the ground. Personally, I crawl. But I am very proud of my pace.
31 of August is my personal New Year’s Eve. This is what serves me and honestly, having the beginning of the year in the middle of the school year has always been awkward to me. Now that I have rejected the rules of society and set my own, it serves me really well! This last year of my life has been the most successful of my life. My own rules, my own terms of success.
In order to reach our goal, for me, the goal must be written down. Goals that are not written down are dreams. What I wish I had known earlier in my life is that it is truly great to fail and the best thing I can do is fail fast and move forward.
Be a practical dreamer, write the thought down, work little every day, fail fast and keep on.
- Write down the amount of money you need for the purpose you need it. Your purpose is motivation. Take yourself in this future situation of you having the money you need and let yourself feel the feeling of relief having achieved what stresses you today. Who do you want to please? Is it you? Your mother? Family? A loved one? Is it a good purpose of helping other people or animals? How do you feel?
- Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire. Do you need to invest a small amount of money in knowledge? How many books do you need to read? Write those books down. Download it for free, buy it or go to the library and look for it. Do you need to set your blog? How many hours per day do you think you need to devote so as you feel satisfied with your work. (Remember, working too many hours per day, doesn’t mean you will have the best results. Sometimes two meaningful hours per day or even half an hour writing a page can take you really far.
- Establish a definite date you intend to possess the money you desire. Just setting a dream day is not meaningful. (I am not talking about me, I heard it somewhere)
- Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire. I think the most important thing is to start it at once, whether you are ready or not. Just put the plan into action now.
- Write down a clear plan and read it aloud, twice daily, once just before you go to sleep and then make it be the first thing you will do after you have brushed your teeth or had your first draught of coffee. As you read it, see, feel and believe yourself already in the achievement of the goal. Whatever this is. Just feel how it feels. Is it good?
It is important to follow the instructions described in these five steps. All the bullet points are vital, but the fifth is the most important. This is where all the motivation is about. The feeling of achievement. Why do I want this? How will I feel? What will it give to me and my loving ones? Here is where the burning desire will come to your aid. Convince yourself that you have gone there. You already have it yours. You are the person, you don’t want to become this person. Do you want money? Feel that you already have it and work as if you own it.
Only those who become money conscious ever accumulate great riches. Money consciousness means that the mind has become so thoroughly saturated with the desire for money, that one can see oneself already in possession of it.
Before reading the book “Think and grow rich” I lacked faith. No, to be honest, I did not only lack of faith. I didn’t believe in faith. I had never experienced the feeling of faith and that, honestly, it made me feel depressed. I wanted things, I wanted to help others, but I couldn’t “practice” faith. This book of Napoleon Hill uploaded new data in my mind and advanced the way I react to difficulties that arise in my everyday life.
I see difficulties as challenges and now I have faith to push myself for more. I would never believe that only one book could change a person so much. And that that person would be me!
The steps call for no “hard labor”. They call for no sacrifice. They do not require one to become ridiculous or credulous. To apply them it requires no great amount of education. But the successful application for these five steps does call for sufficient imagination to enable one to see and to understand, that accumulation of money cannot be left to chance and food fortune. One must realize that all who have accumulated great fortunes, first did a certain amount of dreaming, hoping, wishing, desiring and planning before they acquired money or whatever they want.
Always remind yourself that every great leader, from the dawn of civilization down to the present, was a dreamer. We just need to convert ourselves into practical and positive dreamers.
Men of history have dug the Earth to reach gold and valuable mineral salts. Maybe no one had never thought that the most valuable minerals were those that were dug from people’s minds. Imagine what would happen if every person on this planet would have known that and passed it to the next generations.